7.25.2006

we Kill with Abstractions


why do we play with fire?
why do we run our finger
through the flame?

actions speak louder than words:


if i fermly believe that am i myself a hypocrate?
think about it -

is say religously that i am "over it"
that i am miles away and don't want to return.
but yesterday proves that a lie.

there for
the action drowns out my constant reiteration
that i am strong enough to leave.


but...i am the first to want believe that his publicly posted "i miss you..i'm broken" rehtoric contradict our late night phone calls and sun rise visits.

i want so much to believe that his actions speak louder than his words
but i unfairly expect my words to out shaddow my actions.

hypocrasy is one of my biggest pet peves.
and look
even that is hypocritical.

i hate how much sense that makes
i can't wrap my mind around it quite yet

Fear or love baby?
Don't say the
answer
Actions speak louder than words...

No comments: