7.22.2006

Not The Dr.

It comes back down to the fact that i am never enough for anyone.
[ is anyone enough for me?]
thats a fair question...one i struggle with constantly


and that goes back to where i stand.


...i just wish you'd call

to be honest...sometimes your phone calls are what get me through the day
get me out of my own head.
because frankly that is where i do the most damage

and you happen to take me away from that
and congrats, because that has been a long time comming
what i have been looking for

[to be honest i fear i am a bad influence on myself when you are gone away.]

but you can't know that
i believe, because, that would fall into the catagory of mutual dependance
of emotional attachment
and eventual "falling"


but you know what...calling someone every night since you met them (3 weeks ago)
that's a ritual. that's an attachment. that's an expectation.
that seals love.

you, on some level, know that.
and it scares you
scares me too...but i am still standing here


please. please. please.
don't run away-
please.

No comments: